- A nice example of export success from Lithuania – An enterprise included into the network of culinary inheritance of Europe
- Export record din portul Constanta catre Algeria
- Un punct de vedere documentat despre Romania azi
- Ați trece de propriul interviu de «angajare» ca antreprenor?
- Romanian sectors evolution – a brief
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Business & macroeconomy, Daily News | Newsroom | May 29, 2012 1:18 pm The economic crisis seems to have worked miracles for Romania’s ‘soft power’ – think cultural influence rather than cruise missile attack, sending it up to 15th … Continue reading
Brasov, 3rd- 28th of July, 2012 The Romanian Cultural Institute organizes and conducts Romanian Language, Culture and Civilization Courses this summer, in the 12th century citadel of Brasov. The program contains intensive Romanian language classes, conferences on cultural topics, film screenings … Continue reading