- A nice example of export success from Lithuania – An enterprise included into the network of culinary inheritance of Europe
- Export record din portul Constanta catre Algeria
- Un punct de vedere documentat despre Romania azi
- Ați trece de propriul interviu de «angajare» ca antreprenor?
- Romanian sectors evolution – a brief
Tag Archives: India
India removes export quotas for cotton yarn As a first positive step towards removing significant export restrictions for cotton and cotton products, India has put an end to its export restrictions for cotton yarn. The export of cotton yarn had … Continue reading →
Hello everyone! I found this article on global value chains issued in March by Eurostat, with the following highlights : 1 Main statistical findings 1.1 International sourcing to Asia 1.2 Insourcing rather than outsourcing 1.3 Cutting labour costs is the … Continue reading →